Tuesday 16 August 2011

Topshop A/W 2011.

Heeeey!
So I've just seen the Autumn/Winter preview for Topshop courtesy of Sugarscape.
I really don't know how to break the news to you guys but there was Dalmatian everywhere! And when I say everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure I'm feeling it to be honest; I expected something more from Topshop as I normally like all their outfits but some of the choices look too catwalk and not appropriate for everyday use.  

But I must admit there were a few outfits that I will keeping an eye out for. Like the ones below, they're such cute dresses- as usual Topshop don't disappoint in the dress department!



So I've given my brief comments on the topshop A/W collection but you be the judge..

Let me know what you think :)
#TeenyVoice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment