Saturday 13 August 2011

Films, films, films!

Hello again peoples :)
This is gonna be another very quick and random post about all the good films that I want to watch and the films I have been ordered to watch by my pals. I've managed to choose my top 5 must see films for August.

1) Rise of the Planet of the Apes
   This film trailer had me really interested and I will deffo be saving my money to go watch this pronto.
2) Captain America
   Everybody loves a good superhero..
3) Super 8
   Film seems to have more to it than meets the eye.
4) The Smurfs
    Who doesn't want to watch the smurfs! #Epic
5) Horrible Bosses
   Good comedy (I've been told, I trust my sources)
 
There you have it the top 5 so do not complain about not knowing what to watch because there is TOO much to watch! Only God knows where I am gonna find money to see all these films :// Anybody out there wanna give me the Orange Wednesday code ;) iJoke!

Enjoy peeps, Peace #TeenyVoice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment