Monday 15 August 2011

Dahlia..

I just found out that 'Ciao' also means hi or hello in Italian (go me!)
So Ciao people!

Just wanted to share with you my love for Dahlia the fashion label. They have a shop off Carnaby Street in London and some items in Topshop Oxford Street and also on ASOS. I've been a fan for a while and have been secretly lusting after their beautiful garments. But I thought it was time to share my love for Dahlia with you guys!

I'm literally in love with this top it's such a bold statement piece that you shouldn't really over-accessorise it and if worn how it's pictured it will be a banging outfit! It cost £52 and I have only seen it on the Dahila website and not ASOS. They also have this top in a floral and lightening print style definitely check them out.



Secondly is this black mesh maxi dress. It's the feminine look but I think that it also says don't mess with me which makes it edgy. I would wear this with some bright coloured heels just because I think it would look wacky. I like wacky. Also some accessories would make the outfit pop a little bit more maybe a long statement necklace or another piece of big jewellery. This dress is £68.00 it's well worth the investment.



Lastly, this floral dress is an absolute bargain; just £20.00 in the late summer sale. Who doesn't enjoy a sale and a beaut floral dress 'nuff said really.


Hope you will all check the Dahlia website http://www.dahliafashion.co.uk/index.php they deliver worldwide in case you are reading this blog from across the pond. Or you can visit them in store at their boutique at 8 Fouberts Place, London, W1F 7PD.
So Ciao again peeps (this time I'm saying bye) 
Mucho love #TeenyVoice xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment