Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hackney's Big Weekend 2012

Oh my! Once you see this line up there is really nothing else for me to say. I just have to be there.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/hackneyweekend/2012/lineup/list/

Did you click the link? Did you see the awesomeness? I will actually cry if I do not get tickets :(
AZEALIA BANKS is going to be there Rizzle 'freakin' Kicks, JESSIE J, Tinie Tempah, Labrinth, D'banj, Wretch 32, Mindless Behvior,  bbk, DJ Fresh, Ed Sheeran, Emeli Sande, Chip, need I go on really that's already a dream line up!!!!

And guess what... tickets are FREE guys! But obviously not everybody who registers will get tickets priority is given to those lucky lucky people who live in the five Olympic borough's and obv in Hackney.

Just wanted to share my amazement with you all, before I hyperventilate due to my excitement!

Thanks for reading @Misaayy xxx

pssst..Leave a comment if you can't believe the talent in this line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment