Saturday 4 February 2012

Item One

I've had my eye on these leggings for a while they are beaut! Well done Miss Selfridge *claps*. Miss Selfridge's leggings have been HOT this season and really caught my attention. If you are looking for the wild outrageous prints then Miss Selfridge is definitely the place to go.
As I am only doing one item per day I have chosen my favourite pair for you guys to bog at. The chain print is very retro and something that has been seen on headscarves for a while so I'm glad they are transcending into clothing again and it is bang on trend and a very statement piece.

                                                    

They are £20.00 such a bargain and if you still want an extra bargain you could  try blagging the 20% student discount offer that's going on as well which means they would be £16.00!!! If that isn't tempting then I think your bonkers!

Anyways enough from me. Enjoy guys Muchas Gracias for reading.

Share, buy, enjoy and follow me on twitter @Misaayy xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment